Senior Autumn Lee looks back at high school experience

Autumn participates in the school softball and basketball teams

Senior Autumn Lee will move on to attend Amherst College all the way over in Massachusetts this fall. She talks about her reasoning for going as well as what she plans on doing when she’s there.

I chose to attend Amherst because of its well known academic presence,” Lee explains, “as well as the ability to play softball for a competitive DIII (Division III) team.”

Looking back on her high school experience, Lee most lovingly remembers the experiences she shared with others close to her, on top of other things.

“I’ve have had so many great memories throughout high school. Most of them however revolve around laughing until I cry with some of my best friends,” Lee remembers. “My other great memories through high school are related to basketball and softball.”

There’s a lot to miss about attending Auburn Riverside during your high school years, and Lee thinks about what she’ll think about most fondly.

I‘m going to miss being around some of my childhood friends and having my parents attend all of my games,” Lee says.

And as Lee moves on into college, she’s certainly excited to see what her future has in store for her.

“I’m super excited for all the college has to offer,” Lee finishes. “I know that I am going to struggle with certain parts but I am excited and ready for work my way through the next four years of my life!”