Disney declares ‘old is new again’

Disney+executives+have+listened+to+fans+pleading+for+reboots+of+their+favorite+late+1900s+and+early+2000s.+%22The+entire+Disney+team+agrees+that+maybe+it%27s+time+for+a+change%3B+even+if+it+is+just+making+something+old+into+something+new%2C%22+Disney%27s+CEO+Ricky+Rat+said.++

Disney declares ‘old is new again’

Disney executives have listened to fans pleading for reboots of their favorite late 1900s and early 2000s.

Disney executives have listened to fans pleading for reboots of their favorite late 1900s and early 2000s. "The entire Disney team agrees that maybe it's time for a change; even if it is just making something old into something new," Disney's CEO Ricky Rat said.

PHOTO COURTESY OF INSTAGRAM

PHOTO COURTESY OF INSTAGRAM

PHOTO COURTESY OF INSTAGRAM

Alexus Jacobs, Staff Reporter

First, Raven came home. Soon after that, many more families reunited, such as the Jonas Brothers, who broke up in 2013. The idols that once ruled Disney Channel in the 2000s and early 2010s have returned to where they’ve always belonged.

Any millennial or older Generation Z’er will say that ‘old’ Disney with classics like Even Stevens, Lizzie Mcguire, and Kim Possible is far superior to the new-fangled channel that is coming to be. Ever since the ending of Wizards of Waverly Place in January 2012, many complain that the quality of Disney Channel shows decline with every new series.      

Austin & Ally was okay, but I Didn’t Do It was kinda weird,” junior Mustin Aoon said.                                                     

Luckily, order is being restored; those Emmy-deserving shows of our childhood are being rebooted.  

It may not be known, but all of the TV shows from the late 1990s and early 2000s will be coming back full-time with all of the characters more mature and new storylines. Just like in the olden days on Nick @ Nite, the episodes will air later on in the day, approximately at 7:00 p.m.

“I’m so glad that they’ve decided to bring back the classic Disney TV shows. They are so much better than what’s on now,” said freshman Angela Joseph. “Like Bizaardvark? Really?”

The original fans can expect new storylines for Wizards of Waverly Place, Lizzie Mcguire, Kim Possible and more.

Mustin Aoon has some more suggestions for series.

“I think that they should bring back the characters from Suite of Zack and Cody. I really liked that show.”

DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FAKE. THIS IS A SATIRE ARTICLE.

About the Writer
Alexus Jacobs, Staff Reporter

Hi! My name is Alexus Jacobs, I'm a junior and this is my third year writing for InFlight. I cannot wait to start writing feature and Student Life articles...