New La Croix Flavors Hit The Shelves

New La Croix Flavors Hit The Shelves

La Croix comes out with new flavors which includes TV Static, Hint Of A Hint Of Lime, Low Battery Strawberry, Single Skittle Dissolved In Water, and Scratch And Sniff Sticker. They're sure to make a splash in stores near you soon!

Nick Rhodes-Huwe, Staff Reporter

Many people have their opinions on La Croix, but all of those aside, National Beverage Corporation has finally released some brand new flavors that are sure to please every single person, no matter their opinion on the naturally flavored sparkling water. The new flavors include TV Static, Hint Of A Hint Of Lime, Low Battery Strawberry, Single Skittle Dissolved In Water, and Scratch And Sniff Sticker.

Many La Croix fans all over the world have been raiding stores all across America, causing restocks in the products to be a lot more frequent. The most popular flavors among the new five is TV Static, many claiming that it tastes exactly what it sounds like. Scientists are still trying to debunk how exactly this is possible.

“It’s tingly,” said celebrity Criss Platt, “It’s unlike anything I’ve ever tasted before, but it’s almost exactly like the other original flavors!”

Even students aren’t able to keep their hands off of it. Many cans of La Croix have been confiscated in class, and now teachers are starting to grow tired of this new trend. Some hope that this will all settle down and lose popularity soon, but others say that this trend is here to stay and shows no signs of stopping any time soon.

“I don’t see why it’s so popular. It’s not even that good,” said junior Cleo Schwartz. “It tastes exactly like all the other old La Croix flavors, so I don’t see the point.”

Although many people have many different opinions on these new popular sparkling water flavors, there’s no denying the fact that La Croix is now becoming more popular than ever. Whether it’s here to stay or not, it’s true that these new flavors are definitely unique and have never been seen before.

DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FAKE. THIS IS A SATIRE ARTICLE.