Jurassic World 3: The earliest trailer release ever

Check+out+the+new+bits+and+pieces+of+a+trailer+on+Youtube%21+Jurassic+World+3%3A+Extinction+will+be+released+just+after+the+graduation+of+Class+of+2021%21+

Check out the new bits and pieces of a trailer on Youtube! Jurassic World 3: Extinction will be released just after the graduation of Class of 2021!

Celeste Pearisaeff, Staff Reporter

About a week ago, bits of a trailer for Jurassic World 3: Extinction was released on YouTube. Clicking onto that new found link, you felt hopeful, excited! Having enjoyed the sequel (of the Jurassic World part of Jurassic Park) only a few months ago in 2018, you were ecstatic that they had immediately gotten started on the newest movie that the second one had basically set up. Your excitement was through the roof as you looked for the release date, until…

Jurassic Park 3: Extinction will not be released into, nor from, theaters until June 11, 2021. That’s right, folks! Universal released bits and pieces of a trailer for the third movie three years before (and merely a few months after) its release date. A move from them that has really left fans and viewers dumbfounded.

There are some that aren’t too surprised by this from Universal, assuming that they probably wanted to keep it going while “the iron is hot”, but there’s also a majority of people who think that this totally struck out the anticipation and build-up that Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom left viewers with.

An article by Bryan Rolli on the website Forbes wrote this:

“But for the sake of building anticipation for Fallen Kingdom”, Rolli stated. “Maybe the studio could’ve waited just a little longer before making Jurassic World 3’s release date public”?

Some details have been released about the upcoming movie, such as the return of Steven Spielberg (who participated plenty in producing Jurassic Park and The Lost World) as executive producer, as well as Colin Trevorrow (director for the 2015’s Jurassic World). Fortunately, though, there are still plenty of details that have been left out to help build the needed anticipation for such a big movie. There is still no cast list released (though in the trailer we do catch a glimpse of more of Jeff Goldblum), and what there is of the trailer is still very spread out and scrambled, leaving watchers to have to sit back in their seats and await the surprises.

Though critics and fans are worrying that the release of the trailer may take off a lot of the shine from Fallen Kingdom, hopes are still very high for Extinction to hit high and shine and maybe even portray some previous casts from the Jurassic Park series (hint: Sam Neill as Alan Grant). Maybe even finish the series off (assuming that this will probably be the final movie for Jurassic) with a big bang, hopefully enough to leave all with a feeling of satisfaction.

“Even the biggest blockbuster franchises need the proper fortifications if they want their kingdoms to thrive”.

About the Writer
Celeste Pearisaeff, Staff Reporter

Hello! My name's Celeste Pearisaeff (pronounced peer-soff) and I am a student and sophomore at Auburn Riverside Senior High school. Some hobbies of mine...